Jerry liked to look at paintings while eating garlic ice cream.

The old apple revels in its authority.

Erin accidentally created a new universe.

Martha came to the conclusion that shake weights are a great gift for any occasion.

Strawberries must be the one food that doesn't go well with this brand of paint.

Mary realized if her calculator had a history, it would be more embarrassing than her computer browser history.

Everybody should read Chaucer to improve their everyday vocabulary.

Having no hair made him look even hairier.

Happiness can be found in the depths of chocolate pudding.

Sometimes I stare at a door or a wall and I wonder what is this reality, why am I alive, and what is this all about?

Written warnings in instruction manuals are worthless since rabbits can't read.

It was the scarcity that fueled his creativity.

It's not often you find a soggy banana on the street.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

He appeared to be confusingly perplexed.